Will I gain weight in my hips if I quit smoking? -

Monday, February 5, 2018

Will I gain weight in my hips if I quit smoking? -


I-m actually hoping to gain a little extra weight on my hips when I quit. I know that people usually gain weight, but I-m just wondering if the fat gets redistributed to different areas of the body.
i know smoking speeds up your metabolism so you should gain weight....but the hips part is genetic. if your mom has bigger hips than so will you if you quit.
no,relax,just don-t wing yourself off of smoking by eating.BAD IDEA!
not unless you eat more
Some people do, Some people don-t. I have found that, italian and german descendants tend to while, irish and australians tend to not gain it. It-s a Toss Up
The only reason people gain weight is because they replace one bad habit with another, i.e. eating excessively.
I gained 30lbs when I quit and I put it on everywhere! It was horrible. I-ve since lost most of it but I got big everywhere. Most people do gain weight when they quit but there is no telling where most of it will go
Weight gain varies from person to person. Your stomach and hips are usually areas that women gain first though.
You will if you eat lots and drink lots of Guiness
yea i think you will but if you do quit you should go to the gym just incase
No. You will gain weight only if you eat more, and it will be distributed however your blody naturally does it.
smoking makes your metabolism faster for a little while after the cigarette. If you quit smoking watch what you eat and exercise so that you negate the slower metabolism and you-ll be fine
You should go to Wickipedia and look that up or do a search on google for that. I don-t think though that the fat goes to ur hips...
well, i dont see how quiting smking will help you gain, other than yur body going thru stress because the addiction.
u shouldnt u should loose weight if anything because smoking increases your body fat and causes girls to grow facial hair
NO!!!! JUST QUIT ITS SO NOT KOOL AT ALL!!! AND U SUCK IF U DONT QUIT IT!! KAYLA.
yes
if it is distributed evenly or something like that, then of coarse you-ll get some on your hips :).

I dont know, but quit smoking anyway, smoking sucks. If you have an oral fixation to cigarettes after you quit, suck/chew on celary or something like that...then your eating healthy and quitting :).
no. Smoking is bad thing. if you quit then no your weight won-t change unless you eat stuff that makes you fat.
girl smoking makes u skinnier. but its good if u do stop smoking. just eat food.
i say quit. either way though...you-ll be much happier with the outcome. and i actually think you do gain a bit!
you control your weight ! work it off ! you can do it !
not unless you are built that way and family history shows having a little more weight in your hips. for example, does your mom have bigger hips? the average weight gain is about 10 pounds.
Eat alot of Marshmellows then, they go striaght to the Behind
Will I gain weight in my hips if I quit smoking? -