Whats up with this prescription quit smoking pill? Does it really work? -

Friday, February 2, 2018

Whats up with this prescription quit smoking pill? Does it really work? -


I am a 22 year old who wants to kick the habit.
I-m not sure which pill you-re talking about. There is a newer pill on the market, and there is the older pill--Zyban. I took Wellbutrin in January for depression. Wellbutrin is made of the same ingredients as Zyban, but is marketed as an antidepressant. It didn-t do crap for the depression, but I completely quit smoking within one week of taking it. It was AWESOME. I have not had one cigarette since January, and I smoked for almost 10 years. Be sure you know all the precautions before taking any medication. I had to stop taking the meds because it made my head and hands unbearably itchy, gave me severe anxiety, and I broke out in hives.
I know of two people in my family that are taking the pill and it is working great for them.
Chantix is a relatively new medicine that helps you quit smoking, I believe you have to obtain a prescription from your doctor for this pill. Good Luck to you!!
I have quit smoking after using those pills. Always get the doctors advice before using the anti smoking pills. Have atleast one counselling with the doctor. His words inspire you and it is also needed in your attempt. Have strong will to quit smoking. I had been smoking for 12 long years and 20 cigs a day. I tried many times but failed and finally resorted to pills and it worked. Actually the pill works 50-60%. Remaining 40% is ur will to quit the smoke. And main thing is to avoid the places u used to smoke and also the company with whom u smoke. Dont even take a risk. U need to be cautious for atleast 3 months. Avoid the places and friends during that 3 months. If u need any other suggestion I am ready to help. I feel better and good after quitting the smoke. Actually there are lot of myths abt smoking and first understand none of them are true.
Whats up with this prescription quit smoking pill? Does it really work? -