Ways to help my mom quit smoking? -

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Ways to help my mom quit smoking? -


Are there any creative ways instead of patchs or gum, because i highly doubt they would work, i-ve tried to start a plan to help my mom quit by giving her cigarettes twice a day but i don- think this is working out. Please help? thanks.
Like many others I smoked when I was young but managed to kick the habit before I was totally hooked, I was lucky and suffered no damage to my health. But for a close friend it was different, even though she was only a moderate smoker, her health was being seriously affected and getting worse with time. Now this is where I really sympathize with smokers. She like many smokers knew the dangers and had genuinely tried many different ways to quit smoking. She tried patches, hypnosis and read several books on the subject of quitting, nothing had worked. She always ended back at square one, knowing she needed to quit, but how, nothing had a lasting effect. That was until she tried Smoke Deter.

So why am I telling this, because I played a small part in her success. You see I heard about Smoke Deter through my son, his best mate had quit smoking using Smoke Deter and I convinced my friend to try it. She was very skeptical, but I was so concerned about her health that I said that if it didn-t work I would pay for it, so she had nothing to lose and that convinced her. That was a year and five months ago, it worked and she is no longer a smoker, she has never has the urge to smoke since she quit using Smoke Deter, that-s a fact and it-s the only product she tried that she-s happy to tell others about.

Smoke Deter is an herbal based liquid oral spray that is used 3 times a day, this is also supplemented with herbal pills which when combined is very effective at reducing your nicotine cravings. How quickly it works depends on the extent of your habit, it can work as quickly as 2 weeks or may take 3 months, regardless of the time, your health is worth the effort to kick your smoking habit.

It-s worth noting that Smoke Deter is safe, natural and has no known side effect and no known drug interactions. It-s highly rated on many stop-smoking product review sites, often with genuine testimonials from people that have also kicked the smoking habit using it. So I am not the only one that knows Smoke Deter gets the desired result.

Smoke Deter also offers a lifetime free membership support program, so you are never on your own, help is available 24 hours a day if you feel the need, like if your resolve is weakening. There is also a free Stop Smoking Relaxation Audio MP3 available, it might not be for everybody but my friend said it was definitely a help to her, it changed the way she thought about smoking. That-s what I like about Smoke Deter it changes your whole attitude to smoking, it works on your mind as well as your body. Unfortunately I-ve seen the damage smoking has done within my own family and also in my circle of friends, consequently I-m fully aware just how hard it is to stop smoking without some kind of help. I-ve seen first hand how Smoke Deter helped my friend quit smoking and so it-s not surprising she can-t say enough about it. So if this article brings Smoke Deter to your attention and as a result helps you kick the smoking habit, then for me writing about it has been worthwhile.

So if you-ve been wondering if these quit smoking products work, well I guess some do and some don-t, but one that has my recommendation is Smoke Deter, I-ve personally seen it work when other methods failed. I-m happy to pass that information on so that others looking for a safe natural way to quit can try Smoke Deter if they wish.

If you would like more helpful information on Smoke Deter or other free quit smoking information, you may like to visit the source link below - It seems to confirm some of my comments and is dedicated to helping smokers improve their health, fitness and beat the smoking habit.
the good news is that i now have been quit for over 5 years.. i quit trying to quit alone, and joined a support group.. i attend nicotine anonymous meetings both locally and on line.. on line voice meetings are as close as your computer, and you can attend while still smoking, before actually attempting a quit.. however you decide to quit good luck, there is simply no wrong way to quit!!


Nicotine Anonymous is a Non-Profit 12 Step Fellowship of men and women helping each other live nicotine-free lives. Nicotine Anonymous welcomes all those seeking freedom from nicotine addiction, including those using cessation programs and nicotine withdrawal aids. The primary purpose of Nicotine Anonymous is to help all those who would like to cease using tobacco and nicotine products in any form. The Fellowship offers group support and recovery using the 12 Steps as adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous to achieve abstinence from nicotine.
You must know what are the advantages of quitting:

http://www.knowabouthealth.com/cigarette…


This will keep you motivated throughout. My friend was chain smoker and he quit. He use to say, just be mentally strong and you can do it. Here are some tips that helped him:

http://www.knowabouthealth.com/8-easy-ti…

http://quitsmoking.more-than-best.com

If You Sick Of Trying to Quit Smoking By Using Patches, Gum, Sprays or Pills ...That Fail Every Time? Now

YOU can Kick The Habit For Good In Just 38 Minutes - 13 Seconds ...Guaranteed!
bye her an electronic cigarette.... if it doesnt help it to stop, you just will not be harmed from the smoke :)
Ways to help my mom quit smoking? -