Anybody used Chantix to quit smoking? Results? Pros and Cons? -

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Anybody used Chantix to quit smoking? Results? Pros and Cons? -


Has anybody out there in Yahoo Answers land used the new Pfizer drug Chantix to quit smoking, or know anybody who has?

I am trying to find REAL testimonials of how people have done - Various web site show that it has a 48% full quit success rate, which is unheard of (the previous high ever was 17% on Zyban)

Thoughts? Experiences? Ideas? Testimonials? Thanks!!
Chantix is the newest - most effective way to quit smoking with few side effects. For more Chantix information, please click the following link:
http://www.121doc.com/champix.html?a_aid…

I-m sorry to have missed this question when it was first asked. I have used Chantrex and I stopped smoking after 4 days. I had been a pack a day smoker for 45 years. I had my last cigarette on Jan. 8, 2007, and have not had cravings at all. Good Luck!


Report Abuse


Anybody used Chantix to quit smoking? Results? Pros and Cons? -