I have been looking for quit smoking camps and cant find them i am looking for them in pennsylvania? -

Sunday, July 15, 2018

I have been looking for quit smoking camps and cant find them i am looking for them in pennsylvania? -


Never heard of such a thing and couldn-t find anything about it, either. Try this:


http://www.nicotine-anonymous.org/

I didn-t know there was such a thing as quit smoking camps. I think you should see your family doctor, instead of paying all that money to go to camp. If you really really wanted to quit you could. Try to stay busy with work, kids if you have them, or start working out. Use the time you take out of your day to smoke, to try something new and different.
Thanks for asking. Great idea,--never heard of it, - iwonder why. I will check it out.
It-s very hard to see them,smoke covered all the camps..-this should cover everyone in the group-.please don-t go there..Thanks for taking my advice.. Quit smoking,otherwise one-day we-ll not able to see your questions..
I have been looking for quit smoking camps and cant find them i am looking for them in pennsylvania? -