Having recently (2 weeks) quit smoking is it possible my cravings have been replaced with a craving for sweets? -

Friday, July 13, 2018

Having recently (2 weeks) quit smoking is it possible my cravings have been replaced with a craving for sweets? -


When I was smoking, my favorite cigarette was the after meal cigarette. Now that i-ve quit, I have the strangest craving for any sort of sweets straight after eating. I-ll eat chocolate, ice cream, cookies, candy...anything I can. Is it possible these new cravings are linked to my quitting? I-m a 22 year old whose been smoking for 3 years...
When you quit smoking, your sense of taste and smell will be much more sensitive. Without the tar and nicotine residue in your system, foods will smell and taste better. When you quit smoking, you create a void that needs to be filled, and foods will start to look a lot better. Just be careful not to over do it, because it is very easy to gain weight. Congrads for kicking the butts! It is one big step to a better life.
Having recently (2 weeks) quit smoking is it possible my cravings have been replaced with a craving for sweets? -