How did you quit smoking? -

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

How did you quit smoking? -


How old were you when you started and when you quit? what methods did you use to quit?
I started at fifteen and I am going to be 27.I am currently still smoking and every few days I cut my cigarettes by a half,so now I am smoking two a day.
I started smoking when I was 15 and it was really cool. If only I knew. I quit when I was 53. I quit with the patch and then used the gum for a while. The patch really did the trick and for backup the gum was ok. On the gum for a spell but finally finished with it all. Never have had another cigarette and don-t even want one. Once you quit you sure as hell don-t want to start and go through all the BS again.
Good luck to you but do quit. It is just a waste of money and it is killing you slowly.
Please, don-t quit.
I quit smoking, when i stopped meeting my friends..and stayed home for 2-3 week :)
How did you quit smoking? -