Whats a quick, safe way for a pregnant woman to quit smoking? -

Friday, July 13, 2018

Whats a quick, safe way for a pregnant woman to quit smoking? -


the date of conception was the 18th, we need her to quit soon so it wont harm the child. we dont have much money for fancy cures either
My Dr. told me not to quit. Quitting causes stress and will harm the
baby. So I cut back to 5-7 a day. The result. 3 pregnancies, 3 big
and healthy babies. All because I listened to my Dr. His advice
benefited my children.
She needs to cut back slowly. My doctor really emphasized this with me. Quitting cold turkey can put more stress on her body and the baby than the smoking does. Have her talk to her doctor about a plan to cut back to quitting. Most of the stop smoking aides like the gum or patches still have nicotine in them, which enters the bloodstream and may be MORE harmful to the baby than the amount that she was smoking in the first place, especially if it was less than 1/2 pack per day. Btw...(and you can look this up or have her ask her doctor if you don-t believe me) smoking less than 1/2 pack per day reduces the risks of smoking during pregnancy by almost 100%.
I did not got pregnant (I’m a man and all...) but, I did quit smoking.
I-ve tried just about every method there is out there with zero success.
Gum patches and all the other just did not cut it for me, not to mention cold turkey which was the hardest, I even tried the electric cig and it is just no match to the real thing.
Eventually a friend told about an NLP method, check out this article
http://www.squidoo.com/Not_Smoking_Any_M…

It’s the one that got me off the cigs and smoke free for GOOD :)

Good luck kicking the habit!
J.
I just put them down.What I did every time I would crave one was remind myself that with every drag, I was putting that into my baby. My baby didn-t have a choice in the matter and reminded myself of the issues it can cause. It only took maybe a week before the thought made me nauseated anyway! I would talk to your doctor about it if you have trouble. Good for you for trying to quit for your baby!!!
every time you want one think that it will make you miscarry the baby, or of the baby being born horribly deformed.

sounds gross/extreme but i bet it will help.


if thats not working, then ween yourself off them over a few weeks. ie if you smoke twenty a day, allow yourself eighteen tomorrow, sixteen the next day, fourteen the day after that. is the best way to do it, and it should only take ten days.
Quitting cold turkey is a very bad idea. It will put her body thru withdraws and also put alot of stress on her which in turn is very harmful for the baby. She should cut the smoking in half immediately and slowly continue to cut back until she has stopped smoking.


Good Luck!
just think of the baby you are going to raise. and think about it. and just imagine what a terrible and unhealthy life you and he/she will lead if you smoke. and think of how happy they will be if you don-t smoke. they will be so proud and you will too.


or just some gum (:
The only way is cold turkey. The gum and patches still have nicotene in them which will pass from her to the baby. Unfortunately, it is already harming the child... tell her that.
there are some special gum to use for quitting it does work if you stick to it

good luck
lots of sex
Whats a quick, safe way for a pregnant woman to quit smoking? -