Any good tips of how to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Any good tips of how to quit smoking? -


Its hard to quit, but I need to do it for my own health.
Please give me some helpful tips of how to quit.
Dood, you gotta want to.

Have you considered switching to a pipe? Weird suggestion maybe but I-ve found that smoking a pipe makes tobacco and perhaps other substances an event instead of a -quick break.-

You still need the nic right? So make it special. You gotta pick out the pipe, choose your tobacco (and it is cheap!) and then learn how to pack and enjoy properly. You gotta clean the pipe daily - best after each use so when you gotta have the nic you face a series of ceremonial steps.

So you-ll pick your moments where it-s logistically possible to be sophisticated... like after Dinner as the day winds down... no more stepping outside for a quick drag.

Unorthodox, but it might work. I refuse to completely give up tobacco - it-s a cultural thing but I couldn-t smoke and be an avid cyclist so - each night I have a nice cherry flavored or vanilla mix.

I-m considering getting a smoking jacket as well!

I-m totally serious.
Cinnamon gum or candies (there have been studies showing that Cinnamon causes the release of the same chemicals in your brain that smoking does, so it cuts the cravings), studying up on healthier more effective ways of dealing with stress (most smokers use cigarettes as a way of relieving stress), consider using the patches, throw away every lighter and ashtray in your home, let people important to you know that you are quitting so you-ll feel a stronger need to actually quit... There-s plenty more, but I-m sure other people will list them.
cutting down slowly is better than just randomly deciding to quit. it-s actually bad for your health to just stop. if you smoke a pack a day (like 20 cigarettes I think?) then start only smoking 5 and just keep cutting down.

or get a nicotine patch or nicotine gum. also talk to your doctor about it.
Buy Nicoderm CQ. It stops the cravings. Also, find your triggers (things you associate with smoking). Mine were when I drove, when I was on the phone - when I was drinking coffee. Place healthy snacks in those places - use them instead.
stop buying them
Any good tips of how to quit smoking? -