I have recently quit smoking (one month in two days) and have begun an excercise regiment of sorts. Question? -

Thursday, August 8, 2019

I have recently quit smoking (one month in two days) and have begun an excercise regiment of sorts. Question? -


I am having PMS and sometimes experience lower back pain during this time. The past few days it has been horrible. I have been walking every day and using and ab slide. My sister fears I may have overdone it without having consulted a doctor first (she says too many people injure themselves from exercising improperly). I am merely wondering if this lower back ache is a severe PMS symptom and nothing more (I have others: irritability, tender breasts, bloating, fatigue.) Suggestions or comments? Thanks in advance.
It sounds like pms but could also be endometriosis. congratulations on quitting smokig. depression is a vey common withdrawal sign of quitting smoking and that can make pain intensify. see what happens after your cycle starts and if it keeps up, get a checkup ..good luck
Opps! sorry I-m a guy.
Anyway, congratulations and its great your quitting!
I-m trying myself.
Good luck!
I have recently quit smoking (one month in two days) and have begun an excercise regiment of sorts. Question? -