Anybody using Champex to quit smoking? -

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Anybody using Champex to quit smoking? -


You-re supposed to keep smoking until 8-14 days into the course. I-ve just gone up to the higher dosage (2 x 1mg/day) and now whenever I smoke I feel sick. Is that how it works? I just don-t feel like smoking now.
Champix (Australia) and Chantix (America) are exactly the same and the success rate is supposed to be about 40%. You have discovered how it works.
I think it is chantex, but ya I used it and it did work, it totally cut my cravings to where I would only smoke a half a one a day, but my wife made me quit takig it because it kida made me crazy, it-s hard to explain, but I was restless, and grumpy all the time, and i had a very hard time focusing, I would zone out all the time, and I work in an ER so focusing is very important, and if my wife wouldn-t have made me quit I would have done it ayway because it was really effection my job preformance, but I know it doesn-t do that to everybody so i-m not trying to scare you, so if it doesn-t make you crazy the good for you because i-m smoking right now
not answering your question however,

i have to share, alan carr-s book -easy way to give up smoking-

makes it really easy to give up,i promise you smokers out there!
no willpower needed! just the want to,,
when one gets the want for nicotine,drink plenty of water to help the body detox.
if its working then stop asking qustions and carry on using it
Anybody using Champex to quit smoking? -