Which nicotine product helped you quit smoking? -

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Which nicotine product helped you quit smoking? -


the patch, gum, or is quitting cold tukey best?
My mom, a smoker of over 50yrs with COPD, has stopped smoking all together using the new perscription medication Chantix! This is a woman that tried everything from the gum to the patch and the lozenges with NO luck what so ever.. she is now better than 2 week-s smoke free!

I understand the co-pay-s can be high, but think of the savings in the long run!
I was going to try a method but I can not find any but they are herbal cigarettes I would see if that helps ween you off them

Note: I have not tried this yet they might sell them at a health food store. When I checked for them they did not Carie them any more.


The truth is cold turkey is the best but it is so hard to do. It seems that most people go for the patch and it seems to help them. I tried 1 once and did not feel any help from it.
Which nicotine product helped you quit smoking? -