Anybody here successfully quit smoking? -

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Anybody here successfully quit smoking? -


I-ve finally convinced my husband to quit smoking, yay! I-m wondering if anyone here has tried hypnosis or acupuncture? He doesn-t want to try the patch or gum because he thinks the constant nicotine will make him sick (but I don-t think it-s constant, is it) Anyway, any one tried either of those?
Thank you so much!
november was 2 years for me. i tried the patches and if i kept them on over night i had CRAZY dreams and couldnt sleep, because the patch does give off constant nicotine. the gum however doesnt. he can just chew a peice when he gets a craving and thats it, no nictotine after he spits out the gum. i personally quit cold turkey after trying others and them not working. i convinced myself that the smell of smoke made me sick, and kind of tricked my brain into not smoking.
chantix for realll
10 months and still going I used the medication Chantix and only took it for three weeks and had no urges, I had mild nausea but it is liveable if you really want to quit. Good Luck!!!
I have quit for 6 years and still going. I have tried all the steps and assists but they didnt work for me. Instead I just ended up quiting cold turkey. Apparently when I quit, every time I wanted a cigarette, I would eat an ice cream (it-s how my mind made it a substitute and no i-m not fat from it) and my craving goes away. I think as long as you fill that void of wanting a cigarette with something else, then you can trick your mind into forgetting what it wanted.
Anybody here successfully quit smoking? -