What is the best way to quit smoking cigs.for the new year without loising it.? -

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

What is the best way to quit smoking cigs.for the new year without loising it.? -


I-m 33 with lung problems already and not sure which road to take to quit.
Well as someone who just recently quit and is teaching smoking cessation classes, I would recommend that you first take a smoking cessation class. The American Lung Association does a class on-line. This class teaches you many ways to make it easier to quit smoking. Now believe me when I say its not easy to quit. First you need to want to quit, and mean it. Second you need to have support. 3rd you need to set a quit smoking date, usually 2 weeks from the time you decide to quit smoking, and then do it. I push for Chantix. It works well, I know people who have used it and it works. There is also another option witch is Zyban or wellbutrin. They might have minor side affects but none that I have noticed. That is what I am taking right now. Next on the day you quit also have either nicotine patches or gum. The Zyban or Wellbutrin will help you deal with your cravings mentally and the patches and gum will help you with your physical cravings. Dont worry it is OK to take both. Again I highly recommend taking the class, it has a better success rate then anything else. It gives you information and lets you talk to others who are going through the same thing so that you can have support when you need it the most. Quitting smoking can be the best thing you ever do for yourself health wise. If you have already been diagnosed with a chronic respiratory disease, then you may not be able to recover from it, but unless its cancer, there is still always hope, actually even with cancer you could still have some hope there have been a few cases where people have had the cancer just disapear. Your lungs repair themselves very quickly. Within 2 months you will notice a huge difference. I wish you the best of luck with your endevores and hope you are successful. If you need further details, or just need support, you may contact me via e-mail.
Wellbutrin has nasty side effects. Try the new prescription Chantix...I heard seems to be better. Let me know if it works for you....I may try it.
some people have taken medicine to help with this. ask your doc if you can try wellbutrin. Wellbutrin may actually help you to -not lose it-
What is the best way to quit smoking cigs.for the new year without loising it.? -