What are some tips that I can try to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

What are some tips that I can try to quit smoking? -


What has worked for you? What can you suggest for me?
when I stopped smoking I first locked myself in my room for two days and I screamed and cried. than I had to go back to my normal life, back to school where I-m physically very busy. I told all of my teachers and my schoolmates what-s going on so I got a lot of support. I stayed away from places where I smoked before ( which was hard because I smoked in my room) and yes I would comfort myself with chocolate which really helped. if you focus on the bad stuff of smoking and good stuff of not smoking it will help as well. I also looked for some support at yahoo answers just because it-s great to hear how much good you-re doing for yourself at that time. tomorrow it will be 2 months since I quit and it is still hard but trust me it is worth it and I would never go back to it.

good luck
You can try Nicorette or those patches that you put on any part of your body.

Hope This Helps!
What are some tips that I can try to quit smoking? -