I have been wanting to quit smoking for awhile? -

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

I have been wanting to quit smoking for awhile? -


I have stopped in the past for even a year before and picked it back up when my dad was very ill. He has since died. Then I got a stressful job and did not quit. I want to quit. Cold turkey is how I did it before, but now it will not be as easy b/c I married a smoker. Are there any suggestions for the best patches or any other advice on how to help me out there. Thank you.

http://remedymeds.com/zyban.php


.Zyban is what helped me finally give up those darn cancer sticks! i had tried everything until Zyban was brought up by a co-worker who had quit smoking. Two days later I quit and have not had a smoke in over a year! I went to RemedyMeds.com. They have Overnight delivery so you can get started NOW! good luck dear.
If you go to the quitnet.com they will give you 8 weeks of free patches. They also give very good support and a lot of education on what your body will go through and how to lessen the withdrawls. Congratulation and don-t give up!
You could buy alot more gum and chew it every day before and after a meal and it should help!!!!
Ive tried patches, gum losenges, etc. Cold Turkey seems to be the best..After 72 hours the nicotine is flushed out and its much easier. The patch and all, adds nicotine to your system, making it easier for the first couple of days, but harder to make a clean break
Tell you hubby to go outside to smoke.better yet get him to quit with you
Get your spouse to quit with you. The more support you can have the better.

There is a program called smoke away that might help you.

After the nicotine is flushed frm your system, it-s all about habit. The habit of putting your hands by your lips and having something in your mouth. In this program, they give you stuff to put on your fingers that stinks so you wont want them around your nose. They suggest having cut up vegetables ready to chew on.

Avoid situations that you used to smoke at (at least for a while).

Good luck quitting, I hope it-s easy and your spouse will quit with you.
I found that the best way to quit smoking is to do it around people who are smoking. Otherwise you just start again when you are around them. I also found that I had to keep quitting because I fell off the proverbial wagon. Eventually I quit for good.
Good luck.
divorce your spouse it could save your life
Cold turkey is the way to go. Take a positive stand and throw
away your cigarettes and when your brain starts arguing with
itself, just shut it out - I dont smoke, I dont smoke, I dont smoke.
Just make the decision to do it and do it.
You have to just want to quit. Its never easy but its all about will power. Welbutron (avialable through your dr) can help greatly but its still about will power....good luck!
This is what worked for me but it is not recommended and I was a pack a day smoker.

Use 2 of the 24 mg patch for 1 day
Use 1 of the 24 mg patch for 1 day
Use 1 of the 24 mg patch for 1 day

Use the gum thereafter (not a whole piece maybe 1/5th of a piece) everytime your dying for a smoke.

If you dont have the above you can put a tiny bit of tobacco under your tounge to minimize cravings.
You went back to smoking because you could not handle stress. Learn to deal with stress and the smoking will stop. I submit that you didn-t want to quit the first time therefore; you quit for someone else.

So whenyou learn to deal with stress you will be happier with yourself you will quit forever.

I quit after 20 years of smoking and I live a very stressful life but I relieve my stress in other ways. (I like golf, music, and yardwork.)
Hi,
I really empathise with you, I quit my 20 a day habit in a pain-free way this time last year!
No stress, no cravings, no weight gain, no pills, patches or gums.
The program I followed was recommended by a friend and now boasts a 90% success rate and is 100% fully guaranteed - can-t say fairer than that

All the best..
I have been wanting to quit smoking for awhile? -