Do I need the PATCH to quit smoking? -

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Do I need the PATCH to quit smoking? -


I-ve smoked for 35 years and can-t quit long enough to save my life (pun). I-ve been able to quit three times for up to 2 years, but back to the pack.

What can I do, I-m tired of this smoking stuff.
I-d be a bit wary of chantix/champix (they-re the same thing, just sold under a different name in different countries), there are supposed to be some outright nasty side effects that some people get, stuff like mood swings, depression and suicidal thoughts that some people have acted on.

If I were going to give up smoking then I-d have a look at the Allen Carr method. It-s reportedly got a success rate about an order of magnitude higher than the patches do.
I heard of a new tablet out its called champix, it works on a part of the brain, you take them 3 a day and you keep on smoking and they say by the end of the first week you just dont want to smoke any more, ask your doctor about them, good luck.
Stop buying -em. That way, when you want one, you won-t have it.

Or just redefine -quitting.- You quit thirty times a day, don-t you? Keep up the good work!

You can quit smoking in 38 minutes and 13 seconds!

http://best-way-to-stop-smoking.info
I was playing tennis against a concrete wall every night feverishly and my lungs hurt. So I made a choice. Last smoke was 11:50pm 12-31-76.
Try chantix, I know it sounds crazy but I-ve seen it work for many people
Do I need the PATCH to quit smoking? -