How can I quit smoking? -

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

How can I quit smoking? -


I have been smoking for 35 years and now I want to try to quit smoking
Have you tried the Commit Lozenges yet? My husband started with them back in Oct and as of today, he-s still smoke-free.

I was a smoker 15 yrs ago and I quit cold-turkey. I guess I was ready to quit at the time. I-ve never taken it up again.
I can-t give you an answer, Pal. I am a smoker, too - for the past 32 years and I-m fine with it. I plan to break your record of 35 years. LOL.
first u have to look at it for what it is, and why u do it,if u can-t find a reason to quit u won-t, so take a look at how filthy, and smelly it is, u can-t tell if you smoke, think how all u are doing when smoking is drawing the air u breath thru a burning smoking straw burning and coating your lungs,
I smoked for thirtynine years.I tried just about everything and what worked for me was Smoke Away They guarantied you-d quit in 7 days I quit in three it was still not easy the second week was really tough for a day or two and again at around nine months I have a very supportive wife that encouraged me continually.The trick is to NEVER EVER pick up another cigarette again I know if I did I would be smoking again as if I had never quit at all. I-ve been smoke free for three and a half years now Absolutley the best thing I have ever done. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
i quit 6 yrs ago, not really because i wanted to. i had too. i developed lung cancer they removed my right lung. when i decided to quit it was because i had too. i used the patches which really does work. but theyre so expensive. when i ran out i couldnt buy any . what did i do right i bought a pk of smokes. did this 12 times then decided to do it cold turkey. thats the best way believe me. this is a site that will be very useful for you. www.whyquit.com you can quit. i smoked 3 pks a day for 40 yrs. good luck to you and quit.
Just say to yourself i-m quitting, then quit.
I think you dont know how strong you are.
Try Chantix - You can only get it through a Dr. and it-s expensive, but 1st week I went from 1 pack a day down to 6 ciggs a day. You can do this if you really want to. It took me a long time to want to quit and then I realized I needed help. Because I smoked for 28 years, I didn-t know anything else but to smoke so getting help and changing is a big part of quitting. It-s very hard and scary but I found that if you take it one day at a time it feels better. I wish you the best on your decision.
How can I quit smoking? -