I want to quit smoking I am a bartender around smoke all the time need? -

Saturday, August 22, 2020

I want to quit smoking I am a bartender around smoke all the time need? -


Chanix made me crazy... And all the other programs talk about changing my habits and surroundings but working at a bar means I am around smoke all the time which doesn-t help the quitting process does anyone know of tricks or were or are in the same situation as me I need advice
I am right here with you. I stopped smoking 3 weeks ago using the nicotine patches now I am having allergic reaction to patches and I am crazy without them. I just made up my mind that I am quitting. I am so determined to quit that it overrides any other emotions I have. Instead of smoking a cigarette to ease the withdrawal symptoms, I am hunting alternative ways to ease my cravings. I have heard people say there is a book by Allen Carr, I think is the name that is really good.
I can honestly say this is one of the hardest things I have ever done and people who have never smoked does not understand.
Get it in your mind, get mad, get tired of smoking. That is what made me quit. I love the benefits of not smelling like smoke and I really have no desire to smoke but the withdrawal symptoms are horrible.
If I can do it anyone can because I felt like I had the least willpower of anyone. You just have to make it through one day at a time and one craving at a time. And find what works for you.
Hey Amy,

I-ve tried just about every method there is out there and there is only one I can recommend - NLP! It eliminates the cravings.
Gum patches and all the other just did not cut it for me, not to mention cold turkey which was the hardest, I even tried the electric cig and it is just no match to the real thing.
Check out this article:
http://www.squidoo.com/Not_Smoking_Any_M…

it’s the one that got me off the cigs and smoke free for GOOD even without gaining weight! :)

Good luck kicking the habit!
J.
-The Easy Way to Stop Smoking- by Allen Carr.

Helped me quit over night from having smoked 2 packets a day.

That I started again 6 years later is another story : )

You can read his works for free online. pdf - files:


http://www.wowio.com/users/searchresults…

I started taking -Champix- and its the greatest thing ever. There are 4 other people that I live with who smoke and I don-t even think about it. Its honestly like I-ve never smoked in my life.
I want to quit smoking I am a bartender around smoke all the time need? -