Whats the best product out there to help me quit smoking? -

Monday, August 17, 2020

Whats the best product out there to help me quit smoking? -


which product has helped you quit smoking best? i heard the patch was good, but i am also considering affordability and brand. PLEASE HELP. my new year-s resolution is to quit smoking before my birthday in february!
No product can make you quit smoking if you don-t have the determination to do it. I quit years ago cold turkey. Not all of these -crutch- products were around then but some were. The first few days were miserable but then things got better. Physical addiction is said to last only 24-48 hours so slapping on a patch simply prolongs this.

What finally got me over the hump was the realization that smoking is a ridiculous habit from a dollars and cents standpoint. For example, If you smoke a $7.00 pack per day and quit you-ve got an extra $7.00 that day or $49.00 by the end of the week and almost $215 by the end of the month. After a year you-ve got $2500 as a result of the simple act of not lighting a piece of weed and sucking the smoke into your lungs.

If you are 25 years old when you quit and you can earn 6% after taxes on your money you-ll have about $385,000 at age 65. Do you know how few people have this kind of cash when they retire? All you have to do to get it is to stop smoking! Keep your eye on the prize.
try a generic brand of patch, like life brand from shoppers drug mart (Canada) I am sure other big drug store have there own version Mine are 22.50 per week, depending on how much you smoke it might be worth it
Hi,

I quit this time last year having had a 30 a day habit. I-d tried and failed with allsorts until I a friend recommended this program - see below.

It also came with a 100% money back guarantee and has a 90% success rate - can-t say fairer than that!

All the best.
Whats the best product out there to help me quit smoking? -