How can I quit smoking? -

Thursday, August 27, 2020

How can I quit smoking? -


You can only quit if you have the mindest that you want to quit.
The easiest way (known from experiences and experiences of others) is to just go cold turkey.

If you have trouble with this you could always use the nicotine patches.
but the only way to truly quit is to actually want to.
Congratulations on your decision! Great job. I am an ex-smoker of 29 days. Soon you will be too. I am loving it. If you need support, get in touch.

How to quit: Please visit the greatest site/resource of all time. Use it and go back 50 times a day if you need to. It is free, it works and it is excellent. Here it is:

http://www.whyquit.com


On the website: Start with the section, -MOTIVATION-, then go to -EDUCATION-, then -SUPPORT-. Go there daily or as often as you need to until you are quit. Read the book available there. Check out some of the blogs. Take all you can from it. I read everything on there and go back and visit it often. If you write them, they will write back to you, by the way.

Also the University of Pittsburgh cessation pdf workbook rocks:

http://healthylifestyle.upmc.com/Smoking…


Four weeks into the quit I wake up before my alarm goes off and feel great. I do not even need coffee anymore. I had no idea how bad the smoking was dragging me down. In two weeks, my blood pressure dropped 15 points--back to normal for me. Amazing. Everything tastes and smells great.

I gained five pounds and continue to chew a lot of gum and use a lot of Tootsie pops. I joined the gym to deal with the weight and can actually breathe when I go there to work out. Amazing.

Write me any time you need help, support, ideas, want to vent, etc. You can do it.
STOP BUYING THEM!!!
How can I quit smoking? -