Can you help me quit smoking? -

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Can you help me quit smoking? -


I can-t seem to put them down. I wanna do it cold turkey. Got any tips?
Thanks.
I smoked for 23 years - 3 packs a day! Here-s what won-t work: -Trying to quit-, -Cutting down- Smoking -Light or Ultra light Cigarettes-, but the worst is -trying- and telling everyone that you-re -trying-. Imagine telling your girlfriend / boyfriend / husband / wife that you-ll -try- to be faithful. What worked for me was the nicotine patch. i was such a chain smoker that I doubled up on the patch and used it twice as long as was recommended. YOU SHOULD NOT SMOKE WHILE ON THE PATCH BECAUSE YOU-LL SUFFER FROM A NICOTINE OVERDOSE. In addition to using the patch, I told everyone who knows me and how much I smoked that tonight was my last night of smoking. It was New years Eve 2000. Of course they all laughed at me in disbelief. I was NOT going to give them the benefit of being right and thus quit for good!
Just do it cold turkey and don-t be around smoking friends, it workd 4 me, **** now i-m craving some
Can you help me quit smoking? -