What can I expect to experience with my addiction, if I quit smoking? -

Saturday, April 16, 2005

What can I expect to experience with my addiction, if I quit smoking? -


I-m over 50 and I have decided to quit smoking for the first time in my life, what physical effects can I expect and how long will it last
Your body may start shaking for a while, about 2 weeks. Your overall health will improve!
How much have you smoked and how long also effects you, of course everyone is different and handles it differently. I think a lot of power comes from the wanting to no matter how long or how much you smoked. I think a lot of people just go blah blah blah and say yeah they want to quit ect. but really don-t. When you make that decision than mentally that will really help you get through whatever, your mind is really powerfull and can take care of anything, if you don-t focus on the quote withdraw effects they won-t be as bad. Good luck.
Get an electronic cigarette. You get to -smoke- without all the bad chemicals except nicotine. You can even get no nicotine cartridges so you feel like your smoking (blowing out smoke, holding the cigarette) but your not. Trust me on this one.

You can see videos and such here


http://www.buy-electroniccigarettes.com

I just gave up smoking a week ago after smoking for 12 years and I have to say. I was dreading it but I-m finding it easier than I thought. I have gotten the flu symptoms and I feel a little shaky but the cravings went a lot quicker than I thought. Best of luck! x
Very few physical effects from nicotine withdrawal. An uneasy feeling like hunger for about 3-4 days until nicotine leaves your body completely. The difficult part is the mental addiction and breaking long habits.
What can I expect to experience with my addiction, if I quit smoking? -