My chest is clogged due to smoking, any suggestions except quit smoking? -

Thursday, April 14, 2005

My chest is clogged due to smoking, any suggestions except quit smoking? -


I smoke arpund 5 to 6 cigarettes daily. I work-out on a daily basis as well. But when I wake up in the morning, I feel like my chest is clogged by smoke. Any solution / tips to get rid of this chest clogging?
No. If you keep smoking, even if you find a solution, it won-t last.
cut your lungs out and steal someone else-s
SUICIDE
Do deep breathing. You know the ones that you slowly inhale through you nose as much as your lungs can take, hold it and then slowly exhale through your mouth until your stomach is meeting your spine. This will probably cause you to cough but that is ok so you can get rid of some of that congestion.
smoking a pipe is much healthier (so i hear)

someone I know said he drinks lots of vinegar and this makes him cought up the flem - but i don-t think it sounds like a good idea.
Try an expectorant.
You know what you have to do. Now do it.
Cod Liver Oil.
Sorry, there is no long term answer that is worthwhile except, -quit smoking-. I realize it-s incredibly difficult, I quit cold turkey many years ago myself.

But your symptoms will only multiply over time. Of course, it-s your choice, and not mine or anyone else-s. Good luck and best to you.
See a doctor. You might be developing some type of lung cancer or something.
My grandfather died from emphacima because even though he wroked out a lot, he also smoked a lot for a lot of his life.
Even though you dont want to hear it, quitting is probably the best solution
wow! i smoke a hell of alot more than that and dont really have that problem, but if i did id say hawk loogies when you can and suck on ricola lozenges. also smoke outside or in a well ventilated area, DO NOT smoke unfiltered cigarettes and DO cut down your tar/ nicotine intake by smoking a mellow cigarette. i smoke camel turkish golds or turkish silvers- theyre nice
Your best soulution is to quadruple your intake of cigs. First thing in the morning when your chest is congested and you need just one fix you better light one up.
My chest is clogged due to smoking, any suggestions except quit smoking? -