Any one used E-z quit to quit smoking or another artifical cigarette? -

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Any one used E-z quit to quit smoking or another artifical cigarette? -


I am trying to quit. I bought Nicorette gum fruit chill and may order this e-z quit to use also. I know I cant smoke and chew the gum at the same time. I have tried wellbutrin but it made me break out and itch. I have tried and tried to quit - I dont knwo what else to do. If any one has used these let me know how it went.
I used the Nicorette puffer ... it-s expensive but, it-s been over a year now. It helps take away the urge by giving you something to do with your hands and gives you a quick hit of nicotene. I agree with the previous answer though ...I have a half dozen friends that quit cold turkey and they say it-s the best way.
easiest way to quit... cold turkey... no question...

just say to urself... i really dont need these cigarettes... they are disgusting... throw away the pack that you have... and dont buy a pack.. i mean u can bum if u need to... but dont but a pack!!! and if u do... smoke one and get ur fill and throw away the pack.. dont worry about wasting money cause if u smoke the pack u will buy another no question.. .so just throw it out.. now

i mean are u seriously as dumb as those 15 year olds smoking on the corner? they dont know better... you do.
Any one used E-z quit to quit smoking or another artifical cigarette? -