Quit smoking with zrero smoke magnets? -

Monday, May 22, 2006

Quit smoking with zrero smoke magnets? -


Has anyone had any luck with the Zero Smoke magnets? I have seen this on Tv and the internet. I have very little faith in anything sold in this manner.

Thanks
I-ve never heard of zero smoke magnets. I quit smoking with the help of this article. I started smoking at 15 and quit at 24. Its hard but definatly worth it.


http://www.squidoo.com/How_to_be_a_non-s…


Good luck!
They-re a scam. Completely useless, but the gullible will buy anything.
Remeniscent of the old Bob Newhart sketch where he-s talking about Walter Raleigh selling cigarettes and says -Don-t tell me, you put it in your ear, right?-
Another cure-it-with-magnets scam.

Like the scam as the save fuel with magnets wrapped around the fuel line. But these were special magnets they said since these only had a north polarity. But these scammers missed the fact that the magnets could still stick together. Only north polarity indeed - complete crap!

I suppose if the placebo effect worked than it might be something but the morals are wrong it is still ripping people off.
Quit smoking with zrero smoke magnets? -