To all the people trying to quit smoking!!!!? -

Sunday, May 21, 2006

To all the people trying to quit smoking!!!!? -


This is how i quit ( by the way its been 1 and half years and still crave smokes but no way)

smoke outside at all times for at least a year
didnt change any of my habits (quitting smoking is hard enough)
eat black licorice when i craved it(it numbs tongue like cigerttes
and smell others clothes when desire on
or smell an ashtray
thanks for the tips. I guest, it is more of a mental power just to kick that bad habit. As for me, I just stopped without any condition. But sometimes, you suddenly developed another bad habit, that is too much eating. That-s what happened to me.
I just quit 3 weeks ago, and smelling second hand smoke or a smokers clothes make the craving worse. I just went cold turkey. I-ve been smoking outside for 3 years, and I live in NY.

I-m pretty sure everyone finds their way.
good for you!
I quit about a little over a month ago.
I just went cold turkey.
It took a few tries but I got it.
To all the people trying to quit smoking!!!!? -