How long would it take for the quit smoking pill champix to get out of my system completely? -

Sunday, May 21, 2006

How long would it take for the quit smoking pill champix to get out of my system completely? -


I had been on it for a week but it was really not working for my so i took my last pill 2 days ago in the morning so i have only really had one full day without it. but i am still getting the side affects like the bad dreams and stuff does anyone know how long it will take for it to get out of my system completely or know anyway i can make it get out faster???
thanks
3 days. -LL
You can go to http://www.mama.hk/dev/ to have a look.It can tell you what you want to know about champix..


Report Abuse


How long would it take for the quit smoking pill champix to get out of my system completely? -