How do you quit smoking? popular way best way? -

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

How do you quit smoking? popular way best way? -


If one is that determined to quit smoking, the only way I know is cold turkey. I say this because of all of the patches, pills, etc. that are on the market, usually contain nicotine and its only a band aid. Best of luck!!!
I quit once, 18 days cold turkey. I wasn-t working at the time so I didn-t have to deal with that. I ate candy, I read books, I told people don-t call us we-ll call you. Every time I use a nicotine aid I start smoking again. This is what worked best for me.
I just didn-t smoke anymore one day. I just had to think about how stupid it was. That was probably 12 years ago.
Try to get more information regarding some ways to stop smoking at my profile.
well i quit smoking when i found out i was pregnant...but that may not be an option for you if your a guy....
well this may not be the most popular way or best way but i have heard and have known some people who find something in their live that is meaningful and use that as a reason to stop. like for instance a new bf or gf or like in my friends case his best friend died from lung cancer which made my friends rethink his nasty habbit. who knows finding that one thing to quit for just might work for you to.
How do you quit smoking? popular way best way? -