Whats the best way to quit smoking.? -

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Whats the best way to quit smoking.? -


I was smoking for 20 yrs and now I-m taking the patch called Nicocure. It-s some herbal patch. Anyways... I-ve managed to cut down to 6 cigeretttes.but I just cant kick the habit totally. Are there some good methods that might work and what worked for you?
I wish I knew the answer to this Audrey but I would like to know more about this patch, Nicocure. How did you find out about it and where can it be purchased??
I tried Nicocure from
http://sexhealthdiet.com
and I don-t think it stopped my smoking but it did help in the cravings. It was helpful in the whole plan. It is just plain hard but every little thing helps. It was not that easy to start so it is not going to be easy to quit smoking.


Report Abuse



Places where you don-t smoke, stay there longer.
Places where you do smoke try to avoid them as much as possible.
I quit this way, and make myself cut down a little at a time till I was smoking 3 cigarettes a day, then I quit all together.
good luck! there are some other patches available. excersise helps and keeping busy try not to stand with people who are smoking it will just make the urge bigger.
ive once asked for quiting smoke with hypnotism, it seems that it works for real
week 1: cut down your habit to half (you may tremble sometimes, even salivate when you see one, fever is normal, dizziness and others, but if youre really decided, youll make it through,)
week 2: cut it down to another half
week 3: den another
week 4: den totally cut it all. its your determination and dedication that wuold remove it, believe me.
It is not diffucult. I have done it so many times. Try to increase the gap of timing bet. two cigarettes, within one month you will overcome smoking. This is my advice which I cannot follow. Ha Ha ha.....
well look at the facts first: smoking is addictive, more than 400,000 people died each year in the us, smoking doesnt just hurt you but it hurts others by secondhand smoke, secondhand smoke increase the chances of earing problems (in child), if you do quit you can taste food and drinks a lot better and more facts at
http://rex.nci.nih.gov/NCI_Pub_Interface…

HOW TO QUIT
Think about the reason why you want to quit, and more ways at
http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/quit/quittip.…
Its hard to quit but you can do it!
exercises and increase the intake of vitamin c (helps flush nicotine out of system) and plenty of self control and will power
Jesus!!! THE ONLY WAY,THE TRUTH AND LIFE! ,,I-LL PRAY FOR YA!! PEACE BE WITH YA!!
Cold turkey (that is just stop). That-s how my husband quit.
I can help you eliminate that addiction. Check out my website: www.coach4learn.com, and erad about EFT on the resources page. Contact me on the site if you would like to learn more.
JUST LOVE A BOY WHO KISS U ALLTHE TIME AND NEVER THINK ABOUT U SMOKING........MAY BE THIS BOY IS ME...CAN I TREAT U?
After smoking for 22 yrs. ... I just -cold turkeyed- one day! Perhaps my addiction was harder to quit than a -heavy- smoker:
I smoked 5 ciggs. a day(Can-t hurt much...right??) Sorry if that-s not much help!!
I had been a heavy smoker and drinker for past 30 years but I managed to kick the habits in just one go.

I tried withdrawal method, minimising, etc. Nothing works.

ONLY WILLPOWER WORKS.

Have will, you can stop.
Dear Audrey,

I am a chain smoker too. Used to smoke about 12 cigrattes /day, now slowly reduced to 6. See when ever you feel like smoking the best remedy is to start eating chewing gum. I have noticed the continous movement of our mouth and repeated intake of saliva throgh eating chewing gums have reduced the liking towards smoke.

Try it it will work. I can be contacted at: sund1234@yahoo.com
Whats the best way to quit smoking.? -