What are some helpful tips on quitting smoking? -

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What are some helpful tips on quitting smoking? -


I know it-s very hard to quit smoking due to the nicotine addiction.
Mom tried for years to quit. She quit with hypnosis in the end and never looked back. Since addiction is something created in the mind, if you can get a hypnosis pack that deals with your addiction you-re all set.

The site below does mp3-s of hypnosis sessions. Basically just sit back, relax, listen to the session, and watch your addiction melt away effortlessly. I use them alot for my personal development stuff, and they-re excellent.

Hope that helps!
try what I am doing right now, go from however many you smoke a day, lets say you smoke a pack a day. So smoke a pack a day from Monday (whenever you want to start quitting) through until Sunday, then on Monday smoke 19 through until Sunday, then on Monday smoke 18 through Sunday, and just go down until the Monday you have none for the rest of your life, and also quit the habits that deal with smoking, like after you eat or while driving, just try doing something else or thinking about something else, its hard but ive been doing really well and im a heavy smoker. Hope this helps, good luck!
Depends on if your body and mind are addicted to just the nicotine or the nicotine - habit. For me it was both so I went with www.stopsmokingwithecigarettes.com Now I am slowly taking my body off the nicotine without any of the with drawls. I don-t have to worry about any of the negative side effects because there aren-t any. (no second hand smoke.) I also no longer have to worry about -where- I can have my next smoke because I use it when ever where ever I want. Cost is 1/2 the price of a pack of cigarettes. It-s amazingly easy to get to the next lower cartridge.
Well you could set a goal for yourself. Like say your only going smoke once a week, something similar like that. Or chew gum! It works. Another way (my grandma did it) she literally ate coffee. Pure ground Coffee- like Folgers. She says it works.
What are some helpful tips on quitting smoking? -