Anyone here successfully quit smoking? -

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Anyone here successfully quit smoking? -


I want to give up the filthy things before I get the big -C-..I smoke well over a pack a day, and I-m also a diabetic with lung problems already. I know, bad..
Anyone here quit smoking and how did you do it? How long did you smoke? And how much? I-ve been smoking heavy for 16 years, I-m 32 now..I REALLY want to quit.
Any tips, or helpful advice would be greatly appreciated..thanks.
I quit smoking on April 3, 2008. I quit cold turkey. I had been smoking about 9 years about a pack a day. Just write down reasons on why you want to quit. Keep telling yourself you-re non-smoker. I did it this way. The first couple days are the hardest, but once you get through them, it will be a breeze. I have not had a craving for a cigarette since the first week I quit. Also, keep plenty of gum and hard candies around. Good luck!
My dad did, what motivated him is that if he did not stop quitting, he would never see his children grow up. he smoked for a long time...
Anyone here successfully quit smoking? -