Did I pick a bad time to quit smoking? -

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Did I pick a bad time to quit smoking? -


I lost my job 2 months ago, then my boyfriend and I broke up a month ago, and now I have decided to quit smoking. I haven-t had a smoke in 5 days and I have been feeling really low. Very depressed. I cry every day. I am wondering if I picked a bad time to quit. That maybe I should try and do this when I am not going through a life crisis. I don-t know.............someone please give me some feedback. Thanks.
When you have an addiction, there will never be a good time to quit. You will always think of reasons why this is a bad time, and you-ll start up again and promise yourself that you-ll quit when things aren-t so crazy. But life is crazy. So no. You picked a great time to quit. You have a great opportunity here. You can change your life. You-ll quit smoking, get a job, and find a new boyfriend. What could be better than that? Good luck.
why do i feel that your life is just about to change.?

you let go of the job you never liked, and got rid of the bf who was bad and now you are quitting smoking. looks like your lif eis on a rool to change.
you might not like what-s happening for now, but maybe someday you will be happy that it did work.

something really nice is just around the corner, just hold on.
There-s never a bad time to quit smoking!!!! U don-t need cigarettes to deal with a life crisis. U r strong enough to get through it!

I-ve been there myself several months ago, so I know exactly how u feel right now... Try to spend more time with family and friends, and do stuff that u like. U will b fine!!! :)

Hope this helped! Good luck!
yep you did
Did I pick a bad time to quit smoking? -