What is the best way to quit smoking? -

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What is the best way to quit smoking? -


i am new at this i have only tried cold turkey so i need some pointers cuz that way don-t work and it-s even harder that i am around people all day that smoke!!! need help please
For me I used 1-800-Quit assist is the phone number and web site. I used Nicoderm for the two weeks drop down two weeks drop down and then off Oct 12th 1 year smoke free. Good Luck you can do it.
ok, so i got on phillip morris website and got information abt quitting. I also set a date. Made sure there were no cigarettes anywhere in my house and I just went to it. I knew it would be very hard. It still took my by surprise. I did my normal routine dealt with the stress and chewed a lot of gum. It was really easy some days and some it was so hard. but I DID IT. good luck.
I quit cold turkey 27 years ago, and haven-t had a cigarette since. The first thing to do is get rid of all reminders of smoking. Throw out the ash trays, the lighters and the cigarettes. If you can avoid it, don-t hang around with anyone who smokes for the first few weeks. Chew gum, and have plenty on hand so you won-t eat everything in sight. Find something constructive to do with your hands. Typing works. Good luck.
Nicocure Quit smoking pill http://www.gordoniihoodia.net/nicocure-quit-smoking-pills.html go to the link and get know how to rid of smoking permenentely
I quit, started chewing Nicorette, and also started taking Wellbutrin at the same time I quit. The Wellbutrin kills the craving after 4 or 5 days, and then you can quit the Nicorette, which is almost as bad as the smoking itself. Once the Wellbutrin kicked in, and I quit the Nicorette when that happened, the cravings were over, the smoking was over, and the Nicorette was over. After about 6 months I quit the Wellbutrin as well. I haven-t had a cigarette in 14 months. Tell everybody you know you quit, that adds peer pressure to your quitting. It can be done. If you don-t want to smoke anymore, you never have to have another cigarette. I smoked for 20 years, and now it-s over.
What is the best way to quit smoking? -