If youve tried Champixquot; (quit smoking drug), how did you find it worked? -

Saturday, March 15, 2008

If youve tried Champixquot; (quit smoking drug), how did you find it worked? -


I started taking Champix a week ago, and I think it-s working. What has your experience been?
i am on my third week of champix - havent had ciggie... but am very nausious and have loads of gas and am having really weird dreams! cigs actually make me feel sick!
however, on another chat forum, i was told that when you stop taking champix, it is like giving up all over again! I havent reached that stage yet! Enjoying not sounding like a 76 yr old in the morning.
first signs of it working are - round day 8 - you will have noticed your buts are bigger in the ash tray and you just dont feel like smoking as much as b4.
hope this helps, cheers, and good luck!
I have never taken it. However, my co worker has been taking it for 6 weeks now. She has lost weight and has not had a craving for a cigarette.
If youve tried Champixquot; (quit smoking drug), how did you find it worked? -