What is the best way to quit smoking? -

Friday, March 21, 2008

What is the best way to quit smoking? -


What works and what does not work? Have you heard of zero smoke? I need to quit? Help??????????
Champix in Australia and Chantix in America are exacly the same, apart from the name, and are supposed to have a 40% success rate.
chantix
I believe you should stop gradually. Like reduce the number of cigarettes from 20 aday to 15 a day to 10 a day to 5 a day and finally quit .
I used Chantix for two weeks. I suffered the nausea, and stopped taking it after two weeks but it worked enough to clean my system out and once you do that, we all have to remember never to have -just one.-

Never heard of Zero smoke. But hypnotisim worked once for me. I just have a problem of picking one up in times of stress.
I just quit cold turkey.
The best way is to never, never, never, never, never, never, never put a cigarette in your mouth!
Chianti...
Any time your thinking putting a cigarette in your mouth just pop a piece of gum
I have tried everything from prescription meds to over the counter. I finally quit using chantix which is a prescription. The bad thing since I have quit smoking is I have turned to being a candy addict.
just think how much you love you self and your boddy!!!!
What is the best way to quit smoking? -