25 ways to quit smoking? -

Sunday, December 27, 2009

25 ways to quit smoking? -


I do NOT smoke. i need 25 ways for a school project. can you tell me 25 good ways to quit?
No, but I-ll tell you the one weird way that worked for me...

Cinnamon sticks. I chewed on cinnamon sticks. They taste good, but are not overpowering, and are about the same size and shape of a smoke. So it kept my hands busy.
A big part of smoking for me was being bored...that-s when I wanted to smoke most, when I had nothing to do. So that really helped.
One modern way to help stop smoking would be to buy the electronic cigarette, it looks just like a real cigarette and when u inhale it the end lights up like a normal cigarette, you buy cartidges for it that give you the nicotine and that slightly realistic tobacco taste, It also gives off some fake smoke to give it a more realistic affect
Do you want to get more information about it? Please go to
http://doctor-healths.notlong.com/AA9pUQ4
25 ways to quit smoking? -