I quit smoking for 2008. Now Im dealing with the weight gain. Is there a miracle metabolism fixer? -

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I quit smoking for 2008. Now Im dealing with the weight gain. Is there a miracle metabolism fixer? -


I know all thew usual - exercise, diet. I don-t have patience for those these days.
I just want my old metabolism back.
Maybe if I started drinking coffee?
Hey, patience or not, exercise is your saviour because it-s the only natural metabolism booster that really speeds up metabolism fast.

Try cardio and weight training. The former kickstarts real quick your metabolism while the latter raises your resting metabolic rate (meaning you burn off calories even while resting.....) thru the muscle you build.

This article on how to increase metabolism might help you out:
http://www.perfect-body-toning.com/how-t…


Some foods would increase metabolism but only to certain extent.

You might want to know about them too:
http://www.perfect-body-toning.com/foods…

Sorry Becky, best thing to do is stop the smoking craving when that goes deal with the weight, thats what i am trying to do.

DON-T GIVE IN
So you want to replace one unhealthy vice with another? Here-s a good idea... Try running!
Green tea capsules are meant to help. Also eating little and often. PS- Congratulations on quitting smoking. X
Yes, it-s called working out
I quit smoking for 2008. Now Im dealing with the weight gain. Is there a miracle metabolism fixer? -