Isnt there anybody who doesnt want to quit smoking? -

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Isnt there anybody who doesnt want to quit smoking? -


I-ve been craving a cigarette all day.
I concur with Erica, cigarettes =/= deathsticks.

My mom started smoking when she was 14 and didn-t stop till 48. Thirty-four years of smoking gave her COPD, pulmonary embolisms (blood clots in lungs), and have turned her lungs literally black. There is no need to smoke. I am going to be frank with you, drug use is not right for someone your age (cough... the pot), but I honestly would prefer you to stop smoking cigarettes over the pot, we will get to the pot later. But smoking is awful. If I was a bible-thumper, this is where I would put -Girl, I am praying for you every night,- but I am not because I am atheist, but you still are on my thoughts. Since you said you-ve been craving cigarettes all day, I am taking it as you are trying to quit, and good job. Continue with it. Save your money! There is not a single plus to smoking cigarettes. Come on, you got this! Stop smoking!
I recently wrote you a very detailed and heartfelt answer to your question about harming yourself. Did my words fall on deaf ears? Cigarettes cause cancer, emphysema, increase your risk of heart attack, stroke, make your breath stink, turn your teeth yellow, make your clothes and hair stink, and cost a heck of a lot of money. Not to mention that it-s ILLEGAL for you to buy them.

Denver, if you want to get your S*it together, you have to STOP doing self-destructive things.
Isnt there anybody who doesnt want to quit smoking? -