Trying to quit smoking need some advice? -

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Trying to quit smoking need some advice? -


i recently had all 4 wisdom teeth cut out ooh yeah. five days havent wanted one so i decided to give them up but on seventh day now . MUST HAVE CIG.!!! i need a hobby or something very anxious dont want to use the patch or gum HELP!!!
try the Nicorette Lozenges. I-ve quit twice, the only way I was able to do it was with the gum and lozenges. It really takes the edge off.
maybe watch some really suspenseful movies or something? Try this anime, Death Note. It gets real suspenseful/addicting after a couple of episodes. You can watch that in myspacetv.
Try eating a huge meal of green bell peppers. I used this trick and it seemed to work. Tobacco and green peppers are from the same plant family and share a common characteristic of absorbing lithium from the soil.

I also used the nic gum but that is expensive and you can get addicted to it also. It did seem to cut down on the craving. I used it quite a bit and then weaned myself off of it.

Good luck, you-ll save a lot of money. Treat youself to your favorite snacks, that acts as a good sidetrack also.
Look up images of people who have lung cancer or bad teeth becasue of smoking. Study them. When you want a cig. think of those people. think.. that could be me.
Trying to quit smoking need some advice? -