Any suggestions on how to quit smoking? -

Monday, December 14, 2009

Any suggestions on how to quit smoking? -


what helped you quit?i ve been under alot stress is there anything that helped you when your under stress?
I quit by using a Electronic Cigarette. I have been smoke free for two months now and really enjoy/prefer the electronic cigarette over regular smoking. You still get the smoking feel, throat hit, nicotine and holding something in your hand so it makes the transition very natural. There is no bad smell like cigarettes so I can smoke inside and in my car and around non smokers since the smoke it produces is a water vapor.

I feel better and since it doesn-t have the tar, and all the other bad stuff found in regular cigs, It-s really the way to go in many ways.

Google - -electronic cigarette forum- and you can read about the different models and user experiences to help you determine if it-s something for you. I like the DSE-901 model myself but there are lots of different options to choose from and more coming out..

p.s. I was a pack a day smoker for 17 years and as soon as I got my E-Cig I quit regulars the same day. Haven-t gone back since.
Hi Victoria..

congrats on your decision to quit... its seldom easy, but very much doable.. i smoked for over 40 years before i found a way that worked for me a little over 5 years ago..

the one thing that has worked for me is participation in a support group.. i attend nicotine anonymous meetings both locally and online.. meetings are as close as your computer.. however you decide top quit good luck as there is simply no wrong way to quit


Nicotine Anonymous is a Non-Profit 12 Step Fellowship of men and women helping each other live nicotine-free lives. Nicotine Anonymous welcomes all those seeking freedom from nicotine addiction, including those using cessation programs and nicotine withdrawal aids. The primary purpose of Nicotine Anonymous is to help all those who would like to cease using tobacco and nicotine products in any form. The Fellowship offers group support and recovery using the 12 Steps as adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous to achieve abstinence from nicotine.
Smoking is a horrible habit. I quit a 2 pack a day habit using an electronic cigarette. They are amazing. The last time I had a traditional cigarette was an hour before I got my e-cig in the mail. I have not had the desire to smoke a traditional cigarette ever since. They don-t stink at all and you can smoke them indoors at bars and restaurants. I feel a million times better now. Here is a link to the company I buy from. They have one of the best reputations in the e-cig world and great prices. Good luck on your journey to a healthier you.
www.greensmoke.com/learn
Helpful Website
http://ebooksinlowprice.110mb.com/Quit-S…
Any suggestions on how to quit smoking? -