Has anyone had the shot to quit smoking? -

Friday, December 18, 2009

Has anyone had the shot to quit smoking? -


I-m getting the shot on the 8th of Feb. I was just wondering if anyone else has had it. I-ve heard some weird things, like one couple sold their business and home and decided to live under a bridge and eat beans out of a can. But I-ve also heard positive things. So I was just wondering if anyone has first hand knowledge about it
yep given up twice now, last time lasted 18 months, so not such a great result, if you want to give up fantastic i would support if i could, as for weird things only way to put it is absolute crap, if anything you will have a craving for awhile could last a month if you can get over that you are nearly home, some say food tastes better and you can smell better i didn-t notice any change myself, , at least you will have more money in your pocket at the end of the week, ,just persevere you will get there in the end ....
I have and it was not the shot but if you think it will help, the I suggest you do it. I know a lot of other people who have also quit smoking, I talk with them all the time at http://www.medsocial.com/home.aspx.
Has anyone had the shot to quit smoking? -