Has anyone quit smoking with Chantix? -

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Has anyone quit smoking with Chantix? -


My hubby and I have decided at our next doctor appointments, we-re getting a prescription for Chantix. Any success stories? Any bad effects stories?
I had a friend who hallucinated when taking that stuff. :( Sorry I don-t have anything good to give you.
I have heard quite a few people have died from Chantix and also suffered heart problems

Chantix side effects may include suicidal thoughts, depression and even violent behavior. In September 2007, Chantix side effects were implicated in the bizarre death of a Dallas, Texas man.

The Chantix label warns of various side effects, including nausea, changes in dreaming, constipation, gas and vomiting. But those warnings are more prominent and easier to find than the fine print on the package insert that warns of the possibility of psychotic and suicidal behavior. But since its approval, more and more Chantix users have reported these terrifying side effects.
Don-t take that crap. My friend killed himself while taking it. And there are tons of similiar reports!!!


http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/art…



http://whyquit.com/pr/082506.html



http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wf…


All you gotta do is go to google and type in Chantix- News stories.
i did!!!

its been 7 months now

im 24 and have been smoking since i was 16.

be aware off the side effects of this drug though...

i experienced really weird dreams and naseous.

there have been reports of really bad ones though---make sure to look them up.


i couldnt have done it thought with out chantix.

i just dealt with all the side effects bc i really wanted to quit..
My mother - my mother-in-law and they both have smoked for over 15 years. But you have to have the will power, it-s not a magic pill. Good luck! :)
The success rate of Chantix and Champix is supposed to be 40%.
Enjoy throwing up.... violently... and often.
YEAH
I quit natrually. Smoking was fun and cool in teens and twenties, pathetic and haggard ans white trashy any time after 29. I was a pack and a half a day smoker from 14 to 29. I find middle aged smokers pathetic, lacking self control and cheap. -unfortunatley people close to me are still smokers, they smell like garbage, and cough, they are an embarrassment.
Has anyone quit smoking with Chantix? -