How long after quitting smoking does the extreme rage and anger subside? -

Sunday, December 27, 2009

How long after quitting smoking does the extreme rage and anger subside? -


The last time I -quit- smoking I still wanted to murder everyone in my sight after 4 months. I quit smoking again, and it-s been 3 weeks and I am so angry all the time it-s annoying as hell. Will it take years to quit being angry????
So that-s why I-m blowing up at my housemate. I-m down to a couple a day, and I forgot about the quick rages until I read your question. Quiting drinking wasn-t real bad, but I-m still hyper even after walking 3-5 mi a day. I-d walk more if it wasn-t for the gout. Time for me to take some those downers so other people can get some peace around here. Best of luck.
lol i was fine after a month so it sounds as if there is underlying circumstances
Sounds like you have a lot of anger...seek a shrink, you have issues!!
Maybe the quitting has nothing to do with the rage.
you have a choice, to be angry and miserable or be calm and happy as hell that you quit smoking.
Go to www.quitnet.com, and take your anger out on them. They will understand.
How long after quitting smoking does the extreme rage and anger subside? -