Give me suggestion how should I quit smoking cigarette? -

Monday, November 9, 2015

Give me suggestion how should I quit smoking cigarette? -


Good Reasons for Quitting

Quitting smoking is one of the most important things you will ever do.

You will live longer and live better.

Quitting will lower your chance of having a heart attack, stroke, or cancer.

The people you live with, especially your children, will be healthier.

You will have extra money to spend on things other than cigarettes.
When I decided to quit I made a list of 10 reason to quit smoking and kept them in my wallet. When I had the urge I would look at the list and that would help. The 1st few days will be really hard but remember nicotine is only in your system for 72 hours. So the rest of the addicition is mental. If millions of people can quit you can too. You are not any weaker then others when it comes to will power.

Good Luck and if you ever need a something you can email me to help you through it.
I know hypnosis has a 95 percent success rate. If you are serious about quitting, it won-t hurt to try it.
every time you see a cigarette pinch yourself. soon when you see a cigarette you will feel like your being pinched , even though your not

or just chew gum when you want a cigarette

or visit the hospital and see what happens to people that smoke
Hike the Appalachain Trail from Georgia to Maine. It takes about six months, but you-ll not only quit smoking along the way you also won-t gain any weight. Not only that, but you-ll lose any unwanted pounds you may be carrying. Good luck.
I never smoked, so must admit I can-t speak out of experience.

But a few of people I know have been through it. I heard that it is important to stop at a moment when you feel good about something, that seems to make it a lot easier. Then it might help to ask somebody to check your progress, for example that person calls you a few times a day to inquire if you-re still holding on. That way you get an immediate reward for holding on (you can tell that person you still don-t smoke). The first few days are important, but for some while longer you-ll suffer the moments when you would have lighted up one. It is said that once you have quit for 6 months the danger of a relapse is decreasing rapidly.

Maybe you find much better ways then this, but it-s definitely a good idea to quit ! I hope you-ll manage to do it.
I-m on my 2nd week using the QuitKey method. It-s working well thus far. You can check it out at quitkey.com and if you decide to try it, it-s cheaper at
http://www.herbsmoke.com/quit/

Good luck.
Throw your cigaretts in the toilet, and flush.
Do-nt buy a cigarette. Keep candy with you, if you feel like you wanted to smoke,just eat some of it.
Try inhaling from the -lit end of the filter-.
That aught to do it.
here-s the best way to quit smoking:

smoke normally for a week, and keep a very accurate account of how many/when you smoke.

looking at this information, begin to cut out cigarettes one week at a time. take your time with it, as long as a couple months even. after all, if you-ve been smoking, another 6 weeks of it won-t make things much worse :P

the smoking is the only thing to change. this allows you to keep the other elements of your routine the same, as well as helping you avoid urges because of the gradual step down from cigarettes.
First get rid of all your cigarettes!
Then dont buy anymore
MY UNCLE RECENTLY DIED RECENTLY OF HEART TROUBLES HE WAS FIRLY YOUNG BYE TODAYS STANDARDS HE WAS 41(IAM 21 MYSELF, ETC ANYWAYS WHILE I WAS VISITING HIM IN HOSPITALL WHILE HE WAS DECKED OUT OVER A MAJOR HEARTACHE HE SAYS THE ONLY WAY TOO QUITT IS BYE JUST DOING IT IN YOUR HEAD HE POINTED TOO HIS FORE HEAD AND SAYS , LOOK NO MATTER HOW MUCH JUNKE THEY PUT ON THE MARKET( MEANING NICITINE PATCHES ETC) YA CAN DO IT ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD BEST MEDICINE, ETC!!
Question is do you want to? I smoke and then quit, went through some rough spots and picked it back up. My Fiance wants me to quit, but I dont want to, if and when I do I will quit but not til im ready. So Do you want to quit smoking?
e-mail me if you need help. I quit on october 19, 2003. and havent smoked once since. I will give you some tips if you would like.
Try using nicotine patches to reduce the cravings (the gum will remind you of smoking). Get rid of all of your smoking paraphenalia (ashtrays, lighters, etc) and do your best to clear your living area of the smoking smell. This and willpower will help you quit.
Don-t buy anymore, or be around anyone that has them.
Talk with your doctor, first. There are new medications available, to assist you with all the different side effects of quitting. Quitting is an individual thing... Your response will be unique. You don-t have to do it cold turkey, anymore. Take advantage of the help that-s out there. PS: Good for you. Quitting is one of the best things you can do for yourself, your body, your health.
I wish you the best of luck. and if/when you do it let me know how you did it!!
just stop doing smoking
after 34 years, i used the step down patches and that worked for me. i also stayed away from places and stopped doing some of the things that i had associated with smoking. Good luck to you!
Don-t buy any more ever. Get the patch.
there-s patches and pills and even hypnotists you can utilize. make sure you find a hobby and keep your hands busy, cause your so used to a smoke being there.
I think Jessica S is right. You just have to WANT to. I wanted to and quit cold turley after 10 years of smoking. My husband on the other hand really loves to smoke and simply cannot quit. I also like to look at it like why should we let some tiny little nasty cancer causing stick control our lives? Try to look at the big picture. Try to find something else (healthy) to do and do it when you would normally smoke. I-m not an expert but those are my opinions. Good luck to you. If I could quit, anyone can!!
The patches worked well - but you have to want to quit too. They are not enough to work on their own. You have to have some willpower.
Sleep 24 hours a day :)
Besides patches or gum, hang out at places where you can-t smoke.
Hot candy and the patch also works believe it or not.
Use the step down patches. That is what worked for me.
Quit cold turkey, I did I used to smoke 2 packs a day. It-s called will power. Do a little math to convince yourself how money would you save a year by not smoking, You will be very surprised. I saved $2912.00 a year That is a lot money you can use on something that will make you happy.
Give me suggestion how should I quit smoking cigarette? -