Whats the easiest way to get someone to quit smoking? -

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Whats the easiest way to get someone to quit smoking? -


tring to get my wife to quit
Make a bet! I hate losing a bet and my husband I make bets ALL the time.

It-s gotta be worth it though, because smoking is as hard to quit as heroin is. Make the bets small at first and gradually make them bigger. Taylor the rewards based upon what she likes. It-s even better if you offer to do (or not do) something as well.

For example: If you don-t smoke for 1 day, you get this or I-ll do this. (small reward. Breakfast in bed, dinner out or made by you, etc...)

After she wins the first bet, she-ll feel confident and will be much more receptive when you suggest another -bet-. This time it will be more difficult (naturally) but the reward will be bigger.

It-s a slow process and I know you-d prefer a fast one, but it just may work for you. If my husband makes bets with me for breakfast in bed, a massage, a housekeeper (him or hired!) for a day, a great pair of shoes, a weekend getaway or piece of jewelry, I-m ALL over it!

If your wife is at all competitive...she-ll be up for the challenge.
Thanks for picking my answer - I wish you and your wife all the best!


Report Abuse



Go to www.chantix.com read about this new quit smoking pill manufactured by Pfizer Corp..It-s expensive, some insurance companies will cover it, Your Doctor has to prescrib it or maybe you can get a prscript. on line...I know people who are on it and were 1 to 2 pack a day smokers..They have been on it from 30 to 60 days and say they don-t even have a desire to smoke regardless of situations nor have they put on weight..They swear by this..Cost should not be a factor even if Ins. company doesn-t pay..a carton of Cigs is at least $30.00 so month of Chantix is 6 cartons of cigs and a better quality of life..is it worth it you bet..Good Luck..
I have a cure I swear will work for anyone: Start running. After a long run, you will initially crave a cigarette. But as soon as you take the first puff, it will seem very foreign to your body (even if you are an addict). You will keep trying to suck it down but feel worse and worse, both physically and emotionally. You will then give up trying to smoke for that evening, and repeat the process the next day. However, I think drinking always causes cigarette cravings for former smokers, so that will never go away.
jail. no access to cigs and not around anyone smoking. but she will never quit if she doesn-t really want to.
tie them to a tree and throw pies at them until they give in
TRY THE NICOTINE INHALOR BUT IT IS UP TO THE PERSON THEY HAVE TO WANT TO QUIT
there is no easy way,your wife must want to stop,and put all her willpower into it.,,good luck
This is the best way


http://tinyurl.com/ph8kd

There are many ways, depends of the person you apply. I recommend to take her to a hospital whit people how soffer becouse they don-t stop smoking in time, to see and learn about the dammage of smoking.
Good luck
I used the patch, and bag after bag of Mary Jane candies, Every time I felt the need to smoke I tapped on the patch a few times. Didnt do anything but it made me feel better
First she would need to want to quit. I-m a smoker and have been for 17 years and no amount of pleading and begging from my boyfriend, or children or anyone else for that matter will get me to quit. I enjoy it. I figure, I-m going to die anyways, I might as well die happy. But if she wants to quit, it has to be HER decision, not anybody else-s.
You cannot get someone else to stop smoking.
They have to really want to stop themselves. If someone is nagging at them about it, it only makes it worse.
She already knows how you feel about it, so you have to be patient and wait until she is ready.
That-s just about impossible. She has to make up her own mind to quit smoking. Smoking is very addicting.
you can-t -get- anyone to do anything they don-t want to do. it-s as simple as that.
Whats the easiest way to get someone to quit smoking? -