I quit smoking cold turkey and it was really easy!? -

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I quit smoking cold turkey and it was really easy!? -


I smoked a cigarrette once and then instead of going for a second one, I quit. Just like that! It was so easy! I just don-t understand what the big deal is. People who smoke must have absolutely no self-discipline! What-s so hard about quitting smoking?
after 5 failed attempts at smoking and it defiantly was not because of self discipline, i too was able to quit cold turkey and found it easy also but unlike you i would never tout to people that you have no idea why many other people find it so hard that is so disrespectful and dumb and would probably make the -struggling trying hard to give up- person reach for a smoke, try being sympathetic instead of just pathetic?? and oh! grow up also.
If you have smoked for a while... then the thought of quitting and actually getting to that point is the hardest thing....

It took me months to actually attempt quitting (even though I wanted to do it months before)..... I quit with nicotine patches..... and it was sooooo easy..... I cant believe I didnt do it earlier........ I feel so much better health-wise.....
that is so stupid...
Nicotine is very addictive, ignorance runs rampant. Unless you have had the habit, you don-t know what you-re talking about.
I agree with galfrmga
Not the brightest crayon in the box..
I quit smoking cold turkey and it was really easy!? -