How to Quit Smoking!!!...any good ideas? -

Monday, May 20, 2019

How to Quit Smoking!!!...any good ideas? -


I am 21 yrs old and i have been smoking since i was about 11 or 12 yrs old...i really wanna quit because i know it is killing m. i have tried quitting like a million times and all the things i try to do never help!!! i feel like i will never be able to stop! does anyone have any ideas for me?? i could really use some advice from ppl that have already quit smoking and how they would cope with getting over the addiction and the cravings!!
try welbutrum antidepresant it-s cheeper than chantax . start out smoking outside only and not in your car. and smoke half at a time then , prolong each time you smoke. it gets better as time goes on. your craves will come and go .
I would think that since you have tried a few ways to quit already then you ought to look at some other methods that you haven-t tried yet. One thing I do know is that the same method will not work for everyone. Don-t know if you-ve tried hypnosis, but it seems to help a lot of people who haven-t been able to quit with the patch, gum or by other ways. Some folks get the hypnosis done in person and some do it with self hypnosis by using cd-s.

I wish you the best of luck. Two people in my family have died as a result of smoking. I guess the main thing you need to quit is to have your mind made up. For that you will need your own reasons why it is not worth it to continue.

Again, good luck
Hello! you are exactly the same as me, im 21 and ive been smoking on and off since i was 12. I still smoke but i think i smoke a hell of a lot less when im not allowed to smoke indoors. So if you smoke in your room maybe you should move into a non smoking flat or try and be strict with yourself and not smoke in your house anymore.

ALSO my best idea yet is to invest in a shisa (hooker) you can get tabacco free so its not bad for you atall and you can smoke it in your room and house and its really nice and relaxing. Even tho it doesnt contain nicotine its still satisfies the urge to smoke
Ask your doctor about Wellbutrin, it really helps to avoid withdrawal symptoms. I-m using it right now, and I haven-t smoked for a month.

You still have the mental desire to smoke, and I have the tightness in my jaw that tells me I want to smoke. But it-s tolerable, and I can avoid it with some willpower.
every time you feel the need to smoke..shoot one of your toes and/or fingers..after a while you should stop!...or you wont be able to hold the cigarrette!
Nothing makes it easier than hypnotherapy, NLP and EFT.
every time you feel the need to light up smack yourself upside the head with a brick. thats about what it is like to us with asthma every time we get the second hand smoke
How to Quit Smoking!!!...any good ideas? -