I WANT TO QUIT SMOKING BUT I CaNT AFFORD NICOTINE PATCHES? -

Sunday, May 5, 2019

I WANT TO QUIT SMOKING BUT I CaNT AFFORD NICOTINE PATCHES? -


CAN SOMEBODY SEND ME A PACK OF NICOTINE PATCHES FOR FREE PLZ I AM SERIOUS ABOUT QUITTING SMOKING
THANX
You have lost your friggin mind. You mean to tell me you can afford to smoke, but you cannot afford the nicotene patches.
Get real! You remind me of the patients in our hospital who cannot afford the inhalers and the medications they need because they smoke, but continue to smoke. Cigarettes are not cheap. You need a reality check.
First of all, how much do cigarettes cost?
Second, See your health care provider about the new drug Chantix. Your insurance may cover it. If not it is still cheaper than smoking. Good Luck.
will power try it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, Cut down. Gradually cut down to nothing then its not so much of a shock to your system.

Or even cut the miligrams down first then cut down on actual cigarette amoutn
stop cold turkey.... I did after42 years you dont need gimiks put your mind in control and do it , it beats getting cancer........................who is in control you or the cigarette.
How can you afford cigarettes if you can-t afford the patches?

The only people I-ve known that successfully quit did so by going cold turkey. The patches are still giving your body nicotine which will still give you cravings. Best way is to just get them out of your life. Don-t buy them, don-t accept them from friends, don-t ask for them....throw out whatever you have left and just say goodbye.
OK, I am surprised I am even entertaining this question , as I am also a smoker! But, as it has been told to me MANY MANY times, if you ahve the money to smoke, you have the money to QUIT SMOKING!

Go to www.commit.com
www.quitsmoking.com

GOOD LUCK!
you still require will power even if you are on nicotine patches. your best bet is just cutting them out completely. the temptation will be unbelievable but just think of the position you could be in in years to come if you don-t.
I WANT TO QUIT SMOKING BUT I CaNT AFFORD NICOTINE PATCHES? -