I quit smoking 10 years ago, have been getting these overwhelming desires to buy a pack!? -

Saturday, May 11, 2019

I quit smoking 10 years ago, have been getting these overwhelming desires to buy a pack!? -


Should I buy a pack and get it over with, or just try to ignore it?
NO! if u buy just one it will turn into -well...just one MORE...-
stay strong. chew gum, mints or something else.
I have found whenever I am craving something I shouldn-t eat, that my blood sugar may be trending downward. So I have mentally connected the two, and try to eat some protein or nuts whenever I crave (in my case sweets or chocolate).

There is information about low blood sugar at www.hufa.org.
ignore it and get some kind of stress reliever...sounds like ur stressed
Don-t buy one.

Smoking kills, there are cooler ways to die. =)

Good luck...
Just stop it. You know you do not want to take up that habit again. Aren-t you healthier now? And the money, gosh, they cost so much. Please, I too have been a non-smoker for about 12 years. I won-t go back.... Please??? Don-t do it.
I-m in the same boat as you, I quit 4 years ago, but recently have been thinking, man I could surely go for one.

DON-T DO IT! Everytime I think I want a smoke, I think about how much better I feel since I quit smoking and how I don-t stink. All I have to do is go to my in-laws and I can get that smelly feeling back, LOL.
If the desire is overwhelming, you-d have already bought a pack... these desires are underwhelming if you-ve resisted them...
Ignore it!!
My dad quit smoking 20+ yrs ago and still feels the urges.
Just remember the -Down- side of smoking.
Good Luck
Don-t do it! If you feel that your willpower is wilting, try hypnotherapy! It certainly worked for me.
Ignore it. Keep yourself busy. Distract yourself in anyway possible. You will most likely regret if you cave. Think of it as a challenge.
I quit smoking 10 years ago, have been getting these overwhelming desires to buy a pack!? -